The Judicial Board is responsible for upholding the Constitution, Bylaws, and Recruitment Rules of the Alabama Panhellenic Association. The Year-Round Judicial Board
exists to provide Panhellenic women the opportunity to become actively involved in the disciplinary process at The University of Alabama. This hearing body will adjudicate cases specific to the Panhellenic community and provides women who serve on the board opportunities for leadership and service.
The Recruitment Judicial Board oversees the recruitment process and ensures a fair recruitment experience for the potential new members and chapters. The Recruitment Judicial Board handles any infractions during the week of recruitment and they are available to help the Sigma Rho Chis if need be. Members of the Recruitment Judicial Board will keep track of timing during recruitment parties and will be able to assist you with any problems that you may encounter during the recruitment process.
Potential New Memberís Bill of Rights
- The right to be treated as an individual
- The right to be fully informed about the recruitment process
- The right to ask questions and receive true and objective answers from recruitment counselors and members
- The right to be treated with respect
- The right to be treated as a capable and mature person without being patronized
- The right to ask how and why and receive straight answers
- The right to have and express opinions to recruitment counselors
- The right to have inviolable confidentiality when sharing information with recruitment counselors
- The right to make informed choices without undue pressure from others
- The right to be fully informed about the binding agreements implicit in the membership acceptance signing
- The right to make oneís own choice and decision and accept full responsibility for the results of that decision
- The right to have a positive, safe and enriching recruitment and new member experience
If you have any questions, concerns or would like to report a violation of the Alabama Panhellenic Association Constitution, Bylaws, or Recruitment Rules, including the PNM Bill of Rights, please contact Alex Sawicki, Director of Judicial, at firstname.lastname@example.org.